- Our family is a circle of love.
- We've shared the kind of relationship that's grown deeper through the
years, we've seen the ups, we've known the downs, we've shared the smiles and tears; and
through it all, I've (weve) learned one thing - that there could never be a dearer (any
relative- mother, father, sister, brother, etc.) in all the world than the one(s) you
are to me (us).
- To My(Our) Parents There are so many things that I've never said
to you; things that I've never been able to say, or never had the perfect opportunity--but
I've always wanted you to know that you've given my life so much. There are times when
youve trusted me and been forgiving, understanding. There are times, so many times,
when you made me feel that I was worth something as a person. You deserve so much thanks,
but its not really the kind that I can repay. Youve done so much already in
life, I don't know that I could add to the wealth of love and compassion that you already
hold. But I do know that if there's anything that I can ever do for you, all you have to
do is ask, and I'll try my best and Ill give my best. Ill always want the best
- A Single Parents Prayer Lord, grant me time enough to do all the
chores, join in the games, help with the lessons, say the night prayers, and still have
enough time left over for me ... strength enough to be bread baker and bread winner, knee
patcher and peacemaker, ballplayer and bill juggler... hands enough to wipe away the
tears, to reach out when Im needed, two hug and to hold, to tickle and
... heart enough to share and to care, to listen and to understand, and to make
a loving home for my family.
- Parents don't need to be perfect ... they just need to be there.
- Grandmas are warm hugs and lovin ways
- Grandpas are for lovin and fixin things.
- Moms hold their children's hands for awhile but their hearts
- You are the mother I received the day I wed your son, and I just
want to thank you, Mom, for the things that you have done. You have given me a gracious
man with whom to share my life; you are his lovely mother and I his lucky wife. You used
to pat his little head, and now I hold his hand. You raised in love a little boy, then
gave to me a man.
Above: You are the parents
Mom and Dad
- Between a Mom and daughter (her daughters/her children)
theres a special loving tie that binds them to each other as the days and years go
by. No words can ever quite convey the special love they share, but the close relationship
they feel is something that's quite rare.
- Closer hearts cannot be found than to have a sister ( cousin,
brother, etc.) who is also your friend.
- Chance made us sisters (-in-law) but hearts have made us friends.
- A son puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, the hope in
tomorrow, the joy in our hearts.
- A Granddaughter (or any other relative) is a special joy.
- How blessed we are, how fortunate weve been--you're more than Aunt
and Uncle--you're also my (our) friends. (name other relatives)
- (BEGIN WITH NAME
. Daddy, Mom & Dad, Godparents, etc.)
For all the ways you've encouraged and cared for me (us), for all of the blessings
youve lovingly shared with me... for believing in me and the dreams that mean most
now and for ever, you'll always be close to me (us).
- Cousin to Cousin Were from the same shoot, the same family
tree, into this world we sproutedcall it destiny! Its cousin to cousin, a special
thing, a closeness to which were tied, and you've always been there to laugh with me, or
even when I've cried.
Also, verses available for GODPARENTS, GODCHILDREN. Just ask.